Step 1 *Do not exceed over 7 minutes*
- Coat full lash with Perm lotion for good results. Let it sit for 5-7 minutes (depending on texture of lashes).
- To avoid irritation, do NOT overuse the perm lotion. Clean off after recommended timing.
- To determine if the perm is complete, carefully lift one or two lashes away from the rod with a wood applicator and check curl.
Step 2 *After desired time has passed (step 1)*
- Use a newly moistened cotton pad to remove all traces of perm lotion.
- Follow the same application technique to apply setting lotion, as you did to apply step 1.
- Set for 10-15 minutes based on amount of the time permanent lotion was left on.
Step 3 *Unique formula to enhance, condition, and strengthen overall appearance of eyelashes*
- Using a Q-Tip follow the same steps used for applying the perming and setting lotions to applying the essence.
- Let the nourishing essence set for 5 minutes to allow the conditioning of your lashes.