– Fixing Gel (NET WT. 8g): Fixes eyelashes on the silicone rollers.
– Wave #1 (NET WT. 15g): Cream with Amino Acids helps to make the eyelashes softer and more flexible to adjust a curl.
– Wave #2 (Net WT. 15g): Cream with Amino Acids works as a curl fixator, fastening the perm procedure.
– Natural Essence (NET WT. 15g): Contains special ingredients that help to nourish and strengthen eyelashes after lamination procedure.
Also, it can be used to detach eyelashes from the silicon rollers.
– Keratin Vitamin (NET WT. 15g): As a vital component of the lash lamination, it helps to enrich lashes with keratin, making them thicker, stronger and healthier.
– Wave Pads (5 pairs): Reusable silicon rollers give the dersirable curve to eyelashes. 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (1 each).
– Strawberry Combi Brush (4 each)- Helps to lift up the eyelashes onto the silicone rollers.
For professional use only.
How TO USE:
1. Apply eye patches under the eye-area, isolating lower eyelashes.
2. Apply the fixing gel on the back side of the silicone rollers & stick the silicone rollers to the upper eyelid.
3. Apply the Fixing gel on the silicone rollers and fix the upper eyelashes using the strawberry combi brush.
4. Apply Wave#1 on eyelashes for 15-20 min, depending on lash thickness/condition (thin lashes: 10~20min, thick lashes: 15~25min).
5. Remove Wave #1 with cotton swab.
6. Apply Wave #2 on eyelashes for 15-20min, depending on lash thickness/condition (thin lashes: 10~20min , thick lashes: 15-25min).
7. Remove Wave #2 with cotton swab.
8. Apply Natural Essence on the eyelashes. Gently detach lashes from the silicone rollers & the silicone rollers from eyelids.
9. Apply Keratine Vitamin.
Safety Precautions: For external use only. Avoid the product getting into the eyes. Do not use in case of any disorder or open wound on the eyelid area. In case of any irritation, rinse eyes with water and stop using it immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a dark and cool place. Keep cap tightly closed while not using. Avoid direct sunlight.