Amber Lash – Eyelash Primers (Also referred to as protein removers ) are used to cleanse lashes from natural body oils prior to applying extensions.
The natural lashes have a coat of natural oil that makes them look shiny, keeps them flexible and provides protection from environment factors.
However, in eyelash extensions, this thin film of oil combined with make-up and dust could lessen the adhesion as it presents a barrier between the natural lash and the glue. Consequently, there are no need to worry! The Lash Primers are meant to remove any impurities to ensure good contact and increase natural and extension lash retention after lash shampoo/cleanser are used.
Product Name: Amber Lash Magic Primer Color: Clear Size: 180ml / 6 fl.oz Ingredients: Distilled Water, Ethenol, Dipropylene, Glycol, I-2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Rose Extract, Fragrance, Red-dye 1.
Removal of traces of dirt, oils, and makeup from eyelashes in preparation for eyelash extension.
BENEFITS: Cleanse the lashes to ensure better glue grip and hold between the extension and natural lashes. Adding longer glue retention and prevents early shredding of extension lashes.
1. Place the eye pads to seperate lower and upper lashes.
2. Apply the primer on lint-free micro brushes
3. Gently, yet throughly clean lashes using micro brushes
4. Allow the lashes to dry then brush them slightly for ease of separation
– Eyes must be kept closed throughout the procedures.
– Do not have the product gets directly into the eyes
– Rinse with plenty of water if gets contacted into the eye
– Discontinue use if irritation develops and see a doctor if needed
– Do not expose to heat and flame
– Keep out of reach of children
There are no reviews yet.