Amber Lash GEL REMOVER for Professional Eyelash Extension Glue Removal
Fast Action AND Dissolves Any Types of Eyelash Extension Glue In 60sec | Gentle & Smooth | 15ml
Adhesive dissolution time: 1-2 minutes
Volume: 15 ml | 0.51 Fl. Oz
Ingredient: Butyrolactone, Dimethyl Ketone, Ethyl Alcohol, Cellulose
HOW TO USE:
– For professional use only. Use in well ventilated areas.
– Removal of eyelash extensions must be done by professional beauty experts only and requires a very minimal amount of the remover gel.
– Apply gel remover for eyelash extensions on the base of extensions (about 1 mm from the base) and wait about 60 seconds.
Prevent contact of the eyelash extension glue remover with the eyes.
– Clients must keep their eyes closed tightly at all times throughout the removal process.
– In case of eye contact immediately rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
– In 1-2 minutes carefully remove the eyelash extensions. Make sure that the gel is completely removed. Wash off the removal area. Only then allow your clients to open their eyes.
HOW TO STORE:
Store in a cool, dark, and dry place for prolonged shelf life.
Store in the re-sealable package with silica gel to help preserve freshness.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The manufacturer maintains the highest quality standards and is certified according to international standards by Industrial Training and Quality Assurance.
Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA Co., LTD to the following environment management system standards ISO 14001:2004/KS I ISO 14001:2009
Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA Co., LTD to the following quality management system standards ISO 9001:2008/KS Q ISO 9001:2009
Amber Lash brand has been especially developed for the US and South Korea markets. It is made of chemical ingredients of supreme quality and supplies premium grade materials for eyelash extension professionals.