A latex-free, hypoallergenic, transparent and perforated plastic tape that offers strong adhesion. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips, and is easy to use even with gloves.
This tape is transparent, perforated polyethylene film with easy bi-directional tear, strong adhesion, and is hypoallergenic. It allows visualization of the skin. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips and is easy to use even with gloves. For securing tubing and dressings that need to be monitored.
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape
- Porous for breathability
- Easy to handle with gloves
- Good adhesive to skin and tubing for secure placement
- Transparent for easy monitoring
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients